JOIN THE 2017/18
What’s it all about?
The Blossom Project works to amplify the voices of girls, inspiring them to courageously address systems of inequality and drive social change.
When you apply to be part of the Blossom Project, you will join a cohort of amazing high school girl activists who will embark on a leadership adventure where you will be involved in making a positive difference in the community.
You will learn about issues affecting Colorado, the nation and the globe; receive instruction on self-empowerment and team building; be guided to create positive social change; and invest funds in organizations working to make a difference in the community. And take an educational trip within the US or another country!
What will it take?
We are looking for high school girls who are energetic, creative and committed to getting things done. Participants must be:
- Dedicated to creating positive change in the community
- Open to learning new ideas and concepts
- Willing to be an active member of a team
- Available for an interview on October 7, 2017 and orientation with your parents on October 14, 2017
- Available for regular monthly meetings held on the second or third Saturday of every month (depending on which works best for your schedule)
- Each cohort meets for two years
Complete the questions on the application and submit it by September 29, 2017.
Application is available at: https://goo.gl/forms/KMd2uoyghDkNXpyt2
You can prepare your answers using this word document
If you or your parents have any questions, please text: 720.239.2477 or email: Roweena@BlossomProject.org